Build a more defensible legal hold process. Discover 6 steps to managing legal holds defensibly and sustainably in this updated whitepaper!
It's no secret: managing a defensible legal hold process is a demanding job. You must know your duty to preserve evidence - and issue legal holds quickly, clearly and securely as soon as litigation is reasonably anticipated.
Success requires clear strategy and the right technology to make it possible. This updated how-to guide walks you through the six steps of a smooth and defensible process.
Discover how implementing these best practices can ensure your legal hold process meeting its duty every time:
* Use legal hold templates to reduce risk
* Uncover critical insights through custodian interviews
* Improve custodian response rates to litigation holds
* Handle terminated employees on legal hold
* Release a litigation hold
* Create a defensible preservation audit trail
Offered Free by: Zapproved
See All Resources from: Zapproved
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.